She is the author of over a dozen books on reading and accelerated learning and learning styles. Her books and programs include:
• How to Learn Anything Quickly: Quick, Easy Tips to Improve Memory, Reading Comprehension, Test-Taking Skills, and Learning through the Brain's Fastest Learning Style
• Solving Your Child's Reading Problems, and Your Child Can Be a Great Reader.
• The Fine Line between ADHD and Kinesthetic Learners: 197 Kinesthetic Activities to Quickly Improve Reading, Memory, and Learning in Just 10 Weeks: The Ultimate Parent Handbook for ADHD, ADD, and Kinesthetic Learners
• Keys to Reading Success, an Online Reading Program That Provides a Reading Diagnosis, Phonics Diagnosis, and Superlinks™ Accelerated Learning Assessment
• Off the Wall Phonics, Accelerated Phonics for Kinesthetic Learners, ADHD, ADD, or Kids Who Like to Move Fast
Ricki Linksman graduated from Hunter College of City University of New York, and has a M.Ed. from Florida Atlantic University. She lives in Naperville, Illinois, with her husband, Jay, and family.